Social Media itself is a catch-all term for sites such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Social Media Marketing refers to the process of gaining more website traffic or attention through social media sites.
Why is Social Media important to my business?
Social media can be very useful in terms of feeding new content such as news stories into the search engines. Social media can also help build links that in turn support your Search Engine Optimisation efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content.
Social media is here in a big way and is a key part of any online marketing campaign. It represents a massive opportunity to not only increase the volume of traffic to your website but also engage on a personal level with your existing and future customers.
We can help with:
- The design, build and branding of your company’s social media channels.
- Strategy and planning to help you manage your brand online.
- Social media advertising campaigns.
- Building and managing your social media calendar.
- Utilising social media activity to improve search engine rankings.
If you have an idea and you want help developing it or you’re looking to revamp and appeal to a new or bigger audience, we would love to hear from you.
m: 07932 061 256