It is so important to convey the right message to your customers, even the colours you use for your website and logo can have a dramatic effect on how your customers and prospects perceive your brand.
At nifty marketing we understand how important the correct branding is from the colours you use, the way you write your marketing copy to the way you deal with your customer service.
A few guiding principles that we always stick to when creating a whole brand identity or logo are -
1. Keep it Simple – if there is too much going on, your identity can look complicated, confusing and unappealing.
2. Make it Memorable – even if your customers don’t buy from you the first time, they will remember you when they need something next time.
3. Make it Versatile – your identity should work across all media from a business card, website to a large poster.
4. Keep it Timeless – the logo should look as good in 5 years as it does today.
5. Make it Appropriate – the look and feel of your brand should say something about your business, whether it’s directly related to what you do or the standards you work to.
A good, consistent brand creates and maintains credibility.
Whether you are looking for a new logo or brand guidelines, we can help. We’ll also update your existing materials and website with your new logo and brand.
If you have an idea and you want help developing it or you’re looking to revamp and appeal to a new or bigger audience, we would love to hear from you.
m: 07932 061 256